This Group is now FULL
This 8 week series is for those of you who have experienced chronic relational trauma. This is sometimes called Complex PTSD or Complex Trauma.
If you'd like to read a little more about the TCTSY practice, please click here.
- Our group will meet weekly, for 8 weeks
- Our group will be small, 8 people maximum
- Our group will be a closed group - it will be the same people who attend each week
- Our group is for those who self-define as female
- Our group is for people aged 18yrs +
- Each session will begin at 19:00
- Each session will end at 20:30
- Each session will be facilitated by Alex Cat
The 8 Week Series is offered on a sliding scale, income dependent.
If you are in employment or otherwise privately supported the Series cost is £350 - £480
If you are in receipt of benefits or on a reduced income the Series cost is £200 - £350
If you have already participated in a TCTSY 8 Week Series w/Alex Cat, £50 will be deducted from your chosen payment
How to Book - New Participants
Before finalising your place on the series and making payment, you are invited to a 45 minute telephone consultation. This is an opportunity for you to:
- ask questions about the group and the TCTSY practice
- explore whether the group is suitable for you
- form a first impression of Alex
The conversation will be:
- will not ask for details of your trauma history
- is not intended to be triggering
A convenient time/date for this conversation will be organised with you by email.
If you're interested to attend the Series and would like to schedule a phone call, please feel free to make an Initial Enquiry:
How to Book - Prior Participants
If you have previously attended an 8 Wk TCTSY Group, please complete the booking form below.
Please note that no initial phone consultation is required. To reflect this £50 will be deducted from your chosen payment.
TCTSY is not considered useful if:
you have needed a hospitalisation within the last 6 months, for trauma related experiences
you are not in therapy (TCTSY doesn't include verbal 'processing', meaning making, memory processing or interpretive work. It is important that those using TCTSY have a space to do this type of trauma work)