PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GROUP IS NOW FULL
This 8 week series is for those of you who have experienced chronic relational trauma. This is sometimes called Complex PTSD or Complex Trauma.
If you'd like to read a little more about the TCTSY practice, please click here.
- Our group will meet weekly, for 8 weeks
- Our group will be small, 8 people maximum
- Our group will be a closed group - it will be the same people who attend each week
- Our group is for those who self-define as female
- Our group is for people aged 18yrs +
- Each session will begin at 19:00
- Each session will end at 20:30
- Each session will be facilitated by Alex Cat
The 8 Week Series is offered on a sliding scale, income dependent.
If you are in employment or otherwise privately supported the Series cost is £350 - £480
If you are in receipt of benefits or on reduced income the Series cost is £200 - £350
How to Book
Before finalising your place on the series and making payment, you are invited to a 45 minute telephone consultation. This is an opportunity for you to:
- ask questions about the group and the TCTSY practice
- explore whether the group is suitable for you
- form a first impression of Alex
The conversation will be:
- will not ask for details of your trauma history
- is not intended to be triggering
A convenient time/date for this conversation will be organised with you by email.
If you're interested to attend the Series and would like to schedule an initial phone call, please feel free to make an Initial Enquiry:
TCTSY is not considered useful if:
you have needed a hospitalisation within the last 6 months, for trauma related experiences
you are not in therapy (TCTSY doesn't include verbal 'processing', meaning making, memory processing or interpretive work. It is important that those using TCTSY have a space to do this type of trauma work)